Baptism ceremonies take place on Saturdays at 5.00pm or Sundays at 1.30pm. Please contact Msgr. Neenan to arrange.
Saturday 6.30pm – 7.00pm or by appointment.
Msgr. Neenan would be very glad to bring Communion to the sick of the household at any time. Please contact him to arrange.
Requirements for Getting Married are as follows:
- Permission from the local Civil Register of Marriages at least three months in advance. The local office is at the rear of St. Camillus’ Hospital. The address is :
The Register of Marriages
St. Camillus’ Hospital
- Baptism Certificate issued within six months of marriage date.
- Confirmation Certificate (old copy will do).
- A simple Letter of Freedom may be required if you have lived away from your present parish for over six months of your adult life (you would obtain this from the parish you resided in for over six months) or a sworn Affidavit from a Commissioner of Oaths.
- Pre-Nuptial Enquiry Form for both the bride and the groom from their present parish. This is the most important requirement. It has to be obtained in person and signed personally with documents 1,2,3 and 4 included. This should be completed three months before the wedding date.
You are very welcome to have a priest relative or priest friend preside at your wedding, but please ask him to make contact with Msgr. Neenan.
Couples who are not Parishioners, are asked to contribute €200 for the use of the Church.
Couples should contact ACCORD on 061-343000 to arrange a Pre- marriage course.
We will also help you with the details of the wedding Mass and arrange a rehearsal.
We wish you every happiness.
Msgr. Daniel Neenan, P.P.
If anyone would like to use this image on their Wedding Booklets, please feel free to do so.
Just right click on the image and select “Save image as”. You can then name it and save it onto your computer.
If you would like to check out some local musicians who may be available to play at your wedding, here is a short list:
- Joan Liston www.joancunneen.com 087-9811862
- Claire Heffernan www.claireheffernan.ie 085-7221082
- Sarah O’ Kennedy www.sarahokennedy.com 085-7170729 or 061-371905
- Cantamus www.cantamus.monaleenparish.org 061-333992
- Conor McCarthy (Pianist/accompanist) 087-7442006 email: email@example.com
- Deirdre O’Flynn (Classical Flute) 061-201990 or 087-9584643
Go to www.limerickdiocese.org for information on Marriage Preparation Courses and other information on getting married in Limerick Diocese.
If you would like to download a printer-friendly version of the Requirements for Getting Married document to your computer in Microsoft Word format, please click here.